Brant believes in the importance of outdoor play.
Over the years, Brant has built six different adventure playgrounds, scaled to different developmental levels of children. We also planted several shade trees, which have proven to be a significant asset as the need for shade has increased in recent years.
All of our playgrounds meet or exceed today’s comprehensive safety standards.
Our playgrounds have been designed for different age groups and/or different purposes:
1. Infant and Toddler Playground
2. Junior and Pre-School Adventure Playground
3. Pre-School Imaginative Play Playground – this playground includes a deck for storytelling and small group activities
4. Ball court – the court is surrounded with high nets to keep balls inside the court
5. Large sand box area
6. Large Adventure Playground – this playground includes a climbing structure, two large net structures, a soccer pitch and a large sandbox
At our Satellite Location, our programs are primarily inside programs. However, we have a fenced-in area for outdoor games and can easily walk to Central Park for outdoor play.