Brant’s motto is “a happy place to grow and learn”. This means:
• a healthy and safe environment,
• well-balanced programming,
• children having fun and enjoying learning,
• children using their imaginations,
• children respecting each other and learning to share.
Dr. Knoepfli, Brant’s Director, summarizes our philosophy:
"Although we recognize the importance of play, Brant is perceived as a school for young children. We are classroom based with a focus on language, literacy and basic math skills. Our objective is to have children enter Grade One reading or at least having a strong phonetic background. We want children to have confidence and a ‘joie de vivre’ for wanting to learn when they enter primary school."